Easy Ways to Support VaHomeschoolers
VaHomeschoolers participates in various give-back programs. If you frequent the establishments listed below, please remember us. The listing of these companies is not intended as an endorsement but rather another way you might help support VaHomeschoolers.
- Food Lion: VaHomeschoolers can receive cash donations from the Food Lion MVP Rewards program, if you link your MVP card to The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers at www.foodlion.com. Click on Community Outreach on the left margin, then MVP Rewards, and follow the prompts to register and link your MVP card to this non-profit organization. Please use Charlottesville, VA, as the city/state when searching the list for VaHomeschoolers.
- Giant: VaHomeschoolers is is registered in Giant’s A+ School Rewards program. Link your Giant customer card at www.giantfood.com/aplus. Click on Register your card and follow the prompts. To find VaHomeschoolers, enter school code: 05028. Please remember to re-link your card every September.
- Safeway: Safeway is one of many merchants in the eScrip program. Register online with eScrip and link your Safeway customer card to VaHomeschoolers, at www.escrip.com by clicking Sign Up – It’s Free. Search on Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers and follow the prompts. Note that you can also shop online at various retailers via the eScrip online mall, and designate VaHomeschoolers to receive a percentage of your purchase totals.
- Harris Teeter: VaHomeschoolers is now part of Together in Education. Link your VIC card by going to www.harristeeter.com. Click on Community, Together in Education, Link Your VIC Card to Your School Now, fill in the information using the school code 6052 (or search on State: VA, City: Charlottesville). Please remember to re-link your card every August.
- Martin’s: Every September, designate The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers to receive benefits from Martin’s A+ School Rewards program at the Martin’s A+ School Rewards website. Click Designate and use school id 02289.
You can help your fully inclusive, member directed and volunteer driven state homeschool association by collecting Box Tops for Education coupons from products you buy. You can ask your friends, family, and neighbors to give you their coupons, too.
For more details on this program, including a list of participating products and submission forms click here.
You may designate VaHomeschoolers to receive donations from Target’s Take Charge of Education program, based on purchases made using your Target credit card. Visit the Target website and scroll to the bottom. Click Take Charge of Education listed under Company Information and then choose How It Works followed by Enroll Now. Enter 151635as the ID and click Search. When the name appears, click Select This School and enter your Target credit card information as directed. Finally, click Complete Enrollment.
Amazon.com: Whether you’re shopping for books for your kids, DVDs or videos for the family, or even clothing, toys of housewares, you can make shopping easier on yourself while sharing a little of the wealth with VaHomeschoolers. Just remember to enter Amazon.com via VaHomeschoolers’ Bookstore. Use the search box to start your purchase, and VaHomeschoolers will automatically get a commission from Amazon.com. Share this link with your friends and family, and they can help, too!