Do you love decorating?
Can you make those curling ribbons curl?
Are you great at getting people to donate items?
Are you imaginative?
Do you respect and support the inclusive nature of the VaHomeschoolers mission?
If so, you may be perfect for the Raffle Basket Organizer position!
Some responsibilities include:
- Writing a letter to request donation items, using previous letters as a standard.
- Using a spreadsheet to keep donors, items, values, and thanks you organized.
- Collecting items from donors.
- Assembling the baskets.
- Creating posters for ticket sales, basket descriptions, and for recognizing donors.
- Conducting the raffle – choosing and announcing the winners.
- Writing thank you notes to the donors and a post-conference report.
Maybe 1 hour a week until conference from September or October