Do you think that the VaHomeschoolers conference is the best homeschool conference out there?
Do you like to organize parties?
Do you enjoy teen humor?
Are you a fan of silly party games?
Do you respect and support the inclusive nature of the VaHomeschoolers mission?
If so, you may be perfect for the Teen Pizza Party Keyleader position!
Our teens work hard during the conference weekend and love to be appreciated!
Some responsibilities include:
- Choose the theme and menu.
- Solicit donations of food items for party, if you choose. Determine needed quantities of food. Remember to include gluten- and dairy-free options both in the meal and dessert.
- Communicate frequently with the Volunteer Keyleader and get updates on the number of teen volunteers who have already signed up.
- Plan music and games to play.
- Able to organize party
- Able to communicate clearly and frequently through email and in person
- Able to fill out or read spreadsheets
- Great sense of humor
- Team player
- Less than 10 hours total.
- Able to attend all session except the ones during the party
- Help grow your network of homeschooling contacts.
- Fabulous way to fine-tune your project management skills.
- It’s a great way to meet homeschooling resources across the state.
- Great way to take on a project that has a definite end date.