Why Join The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers?
Our Helpdesk and Helpline can answer your homeschooling questions.
Display your membership card at participating retailers and receive educator discounts. Amount varies by location.
Discounts on Events
Members receive discounts on VaHomeschoolers Events and Resources.
Because we can’t do it without you! As the Old Dominion’s only fully inclusive, member-directed, and volunteer-driven state homeschooling association, VaHomeschoolers depends on the support of its members.
- 1 year: $29
- 3 year: $79 (Save $8 over the yearly rate)
- 5 year: $131 (Save $14 over the yearly rate)
What Does Your Membership Support?
By joining VaHomeschoolers, you support homeschooling for all Virginians. Your membership allows VaHomeschoolers to continue to provide numerous services to the homeschool community which include:
- Crafting effective homeschooling legislation and policies at the local and state level
- Lobbying on behalf of Virginia’s diverse homeschooling community at the local, state, and national level
- Serving as an effective liaison between the homeschooling community and numerous state agencies and organizations across Virginia
- Building bridges between homeschoolers and lawmakers, policymakers, and educators
- Assisting homeschooling families with local legal and policy matters
- Keeping families informed about homeschooling law and policy developments across the state
- Maintaining the VaHomeschoolers extensive, comprehensive website
- Compiling the Comprehensive Guide to Homeschooling in Virginia to help you answer all your homeschool questions
- Answering homeschoolers’ questions through our toll-free helpline: (866) 513-6173 and by email: Homeschool Helpdesk
- Assisting homeschoolers in resolving periodic issues that arise at the local level
- Answering questions and providing support for all homeschoolers – those considering homeschooling, those new to homeschooling, and those more experienced
- Helping homeschoolers network and find the resources/support they need
- Offering specialty seminars throughout the state
- Representing the diversity of Virginia homeschoolers in the media
- Providing speakers for local groups and conferences